Thursday, November 26, 2020

November 26 - Christmas Songs

The 2017 LP 'The Christmas Album - 12 All-Time Festive Favourites' will be re-issued by the Musicbank label 

Side A: White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus - I Believe - I'll Be Home For Christmas - It Is No Secret - Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem.

Side B: Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - Silent Night - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - Blue Christmas - There'll Be Peace In The Valley.

Bellevue Entertainment re-issued the 2017 LP 'Elvis Presley - Christmas Album' once more.

Side A: Santa Claus is Back in Town - White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) - I'll Be Home for Christmas - Blue Christmas - Santa Bring My Baby (Back to Me)

Side B: Oh Little Town of Bethlehem - Silent Night - (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me) - I Believe - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - It is No Secret (What God Can Do).

Top 20 Most Streamed Christmas Songs of All Time

Spotify listed its Top 25 Most-streamed Holiday Songs of All Time. It shows how much listeners still love the classics year after year, but are also embracing the newer music that comes along. 

Elvis Presley's 1957 classic 'Blue Christmas' is listed at #19. 

Top 3:

1. Mariah Carey - 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'.

2. Wham! - 'Last Christmas'

3. Ariana Grande - 'Santa Tell Me'.

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Amazon / Spotify)