Friday, September 04, 2026

September 04 - Rockin' At The Movies

The New Continent record label released the LP 'Elvis At The Movies' as a limited Edition on red colored vinyl containing a selection of hits from his first movies.

Tracks side A: (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Got A Lot O´ Livin` To Do - Mean Woman Blues - King Creole - Hard Headed Woman - Love Me Tender - Wooden Heart - Tonight Is So Right For Love - G. I. Blues - Blue Suede Shoes.

Side B - Blue Hawaii - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Follow That Dream - What A Wonderful Life - King Of The Whole Wide World - Flaming Star: - Wild In The Country - Girls! Girls! Girls! - Return To Sender - Jailhouse Rock.


Rockin' EP's

The French V.P.I. record label re-issued the Danish and the German EP's titled 'Rockin' Presley'.

Description Danish EP
: With its exclusive sleeve - unique to the Danish pressing - 'Rockin' Presley' is one of Elvis Presley's most sought-after European 45s. Released in the late 1950s, it also stands out for having a tracklist that differs from other editions of the era, making it a must-have for collectors.

This reissue honors the spirit of the now-rare original and is available on gold, silver, black, white and pink colored vinyl, each color limited to 200 copies. 

Side A: Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel
Side B: When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Paralyzed

Description German EP
: The German 45 RPM EP 'Rockin’ Presley' (EPA 9500), released in 1956, is one of Elvis Presley’s most iconic European EPs. With its understated, elegant cover and four essential classics 'Hound Dog', 'Don’t Be Cruel', 'I Want You, I Need You, I Love You' and 'Heartbreak Hotel', it has become a sought-after item for collectors. 

Side A: Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel
Side B: I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Heartbreak Hotel

This reissue is available on black silver, red, pink and creme colored vinyl, each color limited to 200 copies.