Due for release from the DOL record label on October 30, 2026 is a re-issue of Elvis' debut album on clear vinyl.
Description: It would be hard to find a more iconic album than Elvis Presley’s debut LP, notably, one of the first albums in the history of Rock (prior to this, the genre was consumed via singles). The cover art captures everything about Elvis, his good looks and raw energy, and would go on to be frequently imitated.
For the future "King," it marks the turning point between his Rockabilly beginnings at Sun Records and a new life as a living legend. The tracklist documents this moment, featuring songs recorded over the course of a year, first at Sun Records and later for RCA, his new label.
While there is no real artistic cohesion, there is genius throughout: from stripped-back ballads ('Blue Moon') and Rock tracks echoing his Sun days ('Blue Suede Shoes') to rhythm and blues with a pop sheen ('Money Honey'). As a bonus, this reissue includes the masterpiece 'Heartbreak Hotel', which did not appear on the original 1956 album.
Classic Billboard Hits
Due from the new Continent record label on November 6, 2026 is another re-issue of the 'Classic Billboard Hits' compilation featuring 23 early classic hits that made the U.S. chart.
Tracks: Heartbreak Hotel / I Was the One / Blue Suede Shoes / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / Don T Be Cruel / Hound Dog / Anyway You Want Me (That S How I Will Be) / Love Me Tender / Love Me / When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again / Too Much / All Shook Up / (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear / I Beg of You / One Night / Loving You / Jailhouse Rock / Treat Me Nice / Don't / Wear My Ring Around Your Neck / Doncha Think It's Time / Hard Headed Woman / I Got Stung.
(Source: iMusic / FNAC / Polish Fan Shop)

