The IDS record label released the 7-inch vinyl picture disc 'King of Rock'.
This strictly limited 7-inch Picture Vinyl single features two rare, historic tracks from Elvis Presley’s very first years, originally captured during his legendary early radio broadcasts. Showcasing the raw, untamed energy that launched the King of Rock and Roll into stardom, this stunning collector's item combines timeless audio treasures with a beautiful visual design.
Tracks side A: Fever (Live On Air)
Side B: I Can't Stop Loving You (Live On Air)
The single is available from >>> Amazon.
The French RDM-Edition released the 'SUN Records Sessions'. A new CD that features the SUN Records sessions, with two bonus versions of 'My Happiness': a restored version and an acapella version.
Tracks: Harbor Lights - I Love You Because - That’s All Right (SUN 45 rpm) - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Blue Moon - Tomorrow Night - I’ll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin’) - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine - Just Because - Good Rockin’ Tonight - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You’re A Heartbreaker - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone - Baby Let’s Play House - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Mystery Train - Tryin’ To Get To You - When It Rains, It Really Pours
Bonus Songs: My Happiness (Audio Restoration) - My Happiness (Acapella Version)
The CD is available from the >>> RDM Edition webshop.
(Source: Plastic Head)

