Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30 - Elvis Presley Findings


The Xlibris Corporation released the book "Elvis Presley Findings" by Karen E. Alderson.


From the publisher:
"This is the reason why I wrote this script about Elvis. I grew up with his music and loved it. But what I so admired about him, was the way he never gave up. He was so determined he would become famous, and look after his parents.
When I became older I wanted to know why he seemed so unhappy, never content. He seemed to be always looking for something, which I can relate to. How I seem to know this is because the way he acted and the body language.
So when they reckon he died, things did not seem to add up. So many things started to come to light. Even I could tell by just looking at the body in the coffin was not Elvis. Why were people coming out with so many different stories about the night he died? For example, no one could get the colour of his PJs correct. You would also know if someone had not came to bed all night, I know I would know if I was alone for more then a few hours, and why not accept the American flag.
He strongly believes in his country. That is why I had to look more into it. So many fans have been hurt, why he would do this. When he cared so much about the people. Did Colonel Parker have something to do with this? After all, he is worth more dead than alive. He was wealthy, so he could just disappear. And even if he was sick, he could afford the best Medical help he needed. Why did they not do a DNA if he is really dead, because Lisa would know that is the one thing that can prove he is really dead? Would you not do a DNA test just so everyone would get of your back, and so you can have a quite life? I know I would owe it to his fans, just so he could rest in peace. Hoping this book would spark of more questions. Looking for answers’."


Robert Finkel Died



Emmy Award-winning TV director and producer Robert Finkel has died. He was 94. Publicist Dale Olson said Friday that Finkel died April 30 of age-related complications at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. In his long career, Finkel produced TV series with Andy Williams, Jerry Lewis, Phyllis Diller and other stars. Finkel won a Peabody Award for a show with Julie Andrews and directed sitcoms including “Barney Miller’’ and “The Bob Newhart Show.’’ Finkel also produced specials with Bing Crosby, Elvis Presley and John Denver, among others.



(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Boston.com)