Monday, December 07, 2020

December 07 - Elvis For Christmas

Released by the Italian TV Sorrisi & Canzoni magazine is the double CD 'Elvis For Christmas'. It contains 30-tracks like 'White Christmas', 'Silent Night', 'Take My Hand Precious Lord', 'Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me', 'Santa Claus Is Back In Town', 'Blue Christmas' and many more.

CD 1: White Christmas -Swing Down Sweet Chariot - I'll Be Home For Christmas - I Believe In The Man In The Sky - Silent Night - Joshua Fit The Battle - Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - In My Father´s House (Are Many Mansions) - Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem - Working On The Building - Take My Hand Precious Lord - Milky White Way - Blue Moon - Pocketful Of Rainbow - Big Boots

CD 2: Blue Christmas - I´m Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - If We Never Meet Again - (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - His Hand In Mine - I Believe - Jesus Knows What I Need - It Is No Secret - Known Only To Him - Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) - Mansion Over The Hilltop - Steadfast, Loyal And True - I Will Be Home Again - Something Blue

(Source: Elvis Made In Italy)