Thursday, June 30, 2022

June 30 - Elvis Presley - Il Mito

Released by the Italian Mondadori Perte is the 3-CD-set 'Elvis Presley - Il Mito' ('The Myth'). 

Description: Listen to the emotions of the dark voice of the King of Rock 'n' Roll in an extraordinary triple CD-set containing 50 tracks. Relive the sound of the music that will remain forever.

CD 1: Jailhouse Rock - All Shock Up - That’s All Right - Tutti Frutti - I Got A Woman - Blue Suede Shoes - Mystery Train - My Baby Left Me - Money Honey - Heartbreak Hotel - Too Much - Dixieland Rock - Rip It Up - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Hard Headed Woman - Good Rockin’ Tonight - Hound Dog.

CD 2: Love Me Tender - Don’t - Loving You - It’s Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Wooden Heart - Big Hunk O’Love - Fever - Don’t Be Cruel - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Young And Beautiful - Love Me - One Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Have I Told You Lately That I LoveYou - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You.

CD 3: Trouble - Baby I Don’t Care - Blue Moon - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Treat Me Nice - I Want To Be Free - Blueberry Hill - King Creole - Long Tall Sally - Ready Teddy - Suspicion - Baby Let’s Play House - Return To Sender - Mean Woman Blues - I Was The One - Blue Moon Of Kentucky.

(Source: Elvis Friends Fan Club Italia / Mondadori Perte)