Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Elvis Day By Day Paperback Book Sale

The past 5 years I wrote 6 'Elvis Day By Day - The Year In Review' yearbooks. The reactions from fans prove that Elvis' legacy is just as it is relevant 46 years later.

Elvis author Pål Granlund stated at the introduction of the 2023 edition: “It’s a great book, I can tell you, I have them all”.

Guylain Jean from France wrote: "The 2023 Bible for Elvis fans!!! 2023!"

From a 5-star review on Amazon on the 2022 edition: The fifth volume of this magnificent series. I am impressed with the thoroughness and detail of this book. A titanic job. Thanks to the author of this book. 

Elvis left us over 45 years ago and it's amazing what we can still find out about him. This book is a bit of a bible or testament devoted to everything that came out only during the year 2022. In fact, I don't just recommend this book, but the whole series of books. These are essential books. Many thanks to the author and I am already looking forward to his next publication.

All 6 volume are currently on sale on Amazon, go to >>> Amazon to pick up your copy or complete your collection! And while you're shopping for yearbooks, you may want to take a look at the new 'Elvis, Hero of the Comic Books' book which I designed. 


Writer, poet and reviewer Bill Shute said: This series is the definitive print edition of every significant release and event in the Elvis world on a daily basis for the year in question. Highly recommended.

Reader Richard van Slingerland said about the 2023 edition of 'Elvis Day by Day': "If you consider yourself a serious fan, you ought to have these books". And Marc-Antoine Comtois wrapped it up nicely: "Fascinating, interesting, enlightening! Need I say more?".

Audio engineer Anthony Stuchbury from the U.K. wrote: If there was just one word I could use to describe this, it would be 'encyclopedic', because that exactly what it is! 

Piers Beagley from the Elvis Information Network posted: 'Elvis Day By Day 2023' is a massive book: 480 pages, 1.7kg and it looks great. I opened it for a quick look-through and it was over an hour later that my girlfriend had to ask me, "What are you looking at?" (I guess I was ignoring my gardening chores!)

The fact that Kees can be bothered to put together such an amazing index for such a timely book is very impressive. and I had forgotten that so much stuff had come out this past 12 months (good, and very bad).

Six titles are available, covering "everything Elvis Presley" from 2018 until 2023. All the news and dozens of reviews by Elvis experts, authors and fans. For reviews of the books, just click on the year you need in the topmenu of this blog, or visit the review page on my >>> Poplar Tunes shop.