Tuesday, July 23, 2024

July 23 - The Rock and Roll Years

Here are the details of the previously announced volume 2 in the ZYX record label 'The Rock and Roll Years', which is due for release August 16, 2024.

Publicity stated: It was not for nothing that he was called the King of Rock and Roll. With his incomparable voice, his energetic style and his charismatic charisma, Elvis Presley remains one of the most successful singers of all time.

The Rock'n Roll Years Vol. 2 offers a wonderful overview of the early rock'n'roll hits that made Elvis an icon and brings the magic of this unique era straight into your living room. A must-have for every fan.

Tracks:  I Love You Because - Blue Moon - Just Because - I'll Never Let You Go Little Darlin' - Tryin' To Get To You - I Got A Woman - Money Honey - I'm Counting On You - I Was The One - My Baby Left Me - So Glad You're Mine - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Shake Rattle And Roll - I Want You I Need You I Love You.

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / ZYX Records)