Friday, July 12, 2024

July 12 - Heartbreak Hotel

The Echo record label re-issued the double CD 'Heartbreak Hotel', previously released in 2017. 

CD 1: Are You Lonesome Tonight / Don't Be Cruel / Heartbreak Hotel / It's Now Or Never / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / Harbor Lights / Wooden Heart / Teddy Bear / That S All Right Mama / Just Because / I Don T Care If The Sun Don T Shine / Tutti Frutti / Hound Dog / Love Me Tender / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Wild In The Country / You’re A Heartbreaker / King Creole /  Hard Headed Woman / Poor Boy / Anyway You Want Me / Fever / Hawaiian Sunset / Island Of Love.

CD 2: Blue Suede Shoes / Ready Teddy / My Baby Left Me / I Got A Woman / Money Honey / Rip It Up / Shake, Rattle And Roll / I Was The One / Love Me / Paralyzed / Any Place Is Paradise / So Glad You Re Mine / Long Tall Sally / Good Luck Charm / Angel / What A Wonderful Life / Home Is Where The Heart Is / Jailhouse Rock / Kiss Me Quick / Don’t / One Night / All Shook Up / Surrender / Loving You.