Wednesday, September 11, 2024

September 11 - More Budget Recordings

Due for release on November 22 from the MRS Camden budget record label is a re-issue  of the 'Made In Germany - Private Recordings'.

Publicity statedThis is a ‘best of’ one CD version compiled from the original 3-CD version of ‘The Complete Private Recordings’ MRS deluxe Book / CD combo originally released in 2019.

The CD features personal recordings taken from a tape made by Elvis while stationed with the US army in Germany in January 1959. They also include early renditions of songs Elvis would record formally years later. Release comes with a small booklet.

Tracks from the Guitar Reel: I’m Beginning To Forget You - Mona Lisa - I Can’t Help It / Guitar - Danny Boy (Complete And LSF) - Loving You - He Knows Just What I Need (FS / Complete) - Cool Water - Like A Baby - His Hand In Mine (Complete / Ending) - Her Hand In Mine - Return To Me / Her Hand In Mine (Rehearsing Ending) - Her Hand In Mine (Complete 2) - Just A Closer Walk With Thee / If I Didn’t Care / Are You Sincere - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Oh Lonesome Me

Tracks from the Piano Reel: Soldier Boy - Piano / Earth Angel - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Fast) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Slow) - Apron Strings - It’s Been So Long Darling - I Will Be True - There’s No Tomorrow - I Asked The Lord - The Titles Will Tell - At The Hop / Give Me My Oil Lamp / Que Sera / Hound Dog / Piano - Send Me Some Lovin’ - The Fool


(Source: Plastic Head)