Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 15. - Home Is Where The Tracklisting Is

This is the tracklisting of the 'Home Is Where The Heart Is', the Memphis Mansion support picture disc for the campaign with the same name. The disc features the images of the fans who supported the mansion.

Side One
1. Home Is Where The Heart Is (Original Edit Stereo Master)
2. Introduction / I'm Counting On You
3. Elvis speaks / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
4. Elvis speaks / Party (Alternate Master)
5. Elvis speaks / As Long as I Have You
6. Elvis speaks / I Will Be Home Again

Side Two
1. Shoppin' Around
2. Elvis speaks / I Want You With Me
3. Elvis speaks / I'm Comin' Home
4. Elvis speaks / Ku-U-I-Po
5. Elvis speaks / Because Of Love
6. Elvis speaks / I Got Lucky

Released

The Memphis Recording Service triple fold-out LP ‘Elvis In Living Stereo' has been released. This set is available on clear and on black vinyl. You can order it through the banner in the inside-menu.

Deleted

The Follow That Dream collector’s label deleted the titles ‘The Wonder of You’, ‘Elvis at the International’, 'Elvis: Las Vegas ’74’ and ‘Elvis The Return to Vegas’ from their back catalogue. 

(Source: Memphis Mansion / Anthony Stuchbury / Chris Giles / The Elvis London)