Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24 - Collecting Elvis Love Songs

Volume 78 in the German “Elvis Sammlung” collector’s series has been released. This volume contains the usual magazine, memorabilia reproductions en a mini-poster for “Memories” / “Charro”.

Love Songs

Due from the Not Now (H’Art) label on February 6, 2016 is the 3 CD set “Love Songs”. 

Tracks:
Can't Help Falling In Love  -  It's Now Or Never  -  She's Not You  -  The Girl Of My Best Friend  -  I'm Coming Home  -  Fever  -  Shoppin' Around  -  That's When Your Heartaches Begin  -  A Fool Such As I  -  One Night  -  Don't Ask Me Why  -  I'm Left,You're Right,She's Gone  -  Blue Hawaii  -  I Beg Of You  -  A Mess Of Blues  -  Love Me  -  Don't Leave Me Now  -  Don't  -  I Forgot To Remember To Forget  -  How's The World Treating You?  -  Such A Night  -  Are You Lonesome Tonight? -  Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?  -  Good Luck Charm  -  Love Me Tender  -  Wooden Heart  -  True Love  -  Don't Be Cruel  -  There's Always Me  -  Starting Today  -  In Your Arms  -  Loving You  -  Treat Me Nice  -  Anyway You Want Me  -  Stuck On You  -  Playing For Keeps  -  Young Dreams  -  I'm Counting On You  -  Young And Beautiful  -  One-Sided Love Affair  -  (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear  -  Wear My Ring Around Your Neck  -  Your Cheatin' Heart  -  I Want You,I Need You, I Love You  -  Surrender  -  Tonight Is So Right For Love   -  A Big Hunk O' Love  -  Return To Sender  -  What's She Really Like  -  It's A Sin  -  Gently ´-  Pocketful Of Rainbows  -  I Gotta Know  -  Doin' The Best I Can  -  My Wish Came True  -  As Long As I Have You  -  Lover Doll  -  Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello  -  I Was The One  -  I Love You Because  -  I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)  -  Suspicion  -  I Need You So  -  How Do You Think I Feel?  -  Too Much  -  I Need Your Love Tonight

(Source: Elvis Aktuell / Amazon)