Friday, April 12, 2019

April 12 - Silver Chart Update (Update 16/04)

The weekly global Elvis Presley chart update. Unfortunately Elvis drops on most  charts. 

US Billboard charts:
  • US Billboard Rock Album Sales chart: “The Best Of The '68 Comeback Special (Soundtrack)” dropped from #41 to #42.
  • US Billboard Country Album Sales chart: “The Best Of The '68 Comeback Special (Soundtrack)” dropped from #15 to #22.
  • US Billboard Country Catalog Album chart: “Heart and Soul”  dropped from #11 to #12.
  • US Billboard Country Catalog Album chart: “Elvis: Ultimate Gospel” dropped off the chart from last week’s #21 spot.
  • US Billboard Top Christian Album chart: “Elvis: Ultimate Gospel” remained steady at #35.
  • US Billboard Christian Album Sales chart: “Where No One Stands Alone” climbed from #30 to #27.
  • US Billboard Soundtracks chart: The Best Of The '68 Comeback Special (Soundtrack)” dropped from #20 to #25.
  • US Billboard Soundtrack Album Sales chart: The Best Of The '68 Comeback Special (Soundtrack)” remained steady at #12.
Official UK charts:
  • Official Albums Streaming Album chart: "The 50 Greatest Hits" dropped from #97 to #99. 
  • Official Christian and Gospel Album chart: “Where No One Stands Alone” dropped from #9 to #10.
  • Official Music Video chart: "Elvis The Searcher" dropped from, #18 to #22.
  • Official Music Video chart: "Elvis Lives - Live From Memphis" climbed from #40 to #29.
Official Scottish charts:
  • Official Scottish Album chart: "Elvis at the Movies - 60 Essential Recordings" dropped from #26 to #32.
  • Official Scottish Album chart: "The Real ... Elvis" climbed from #73 to #59.
Official Irish charts:
  • Irish IRMA Music DVD chart: “Elvis The Searcher” dropped off the chart after last week's re-entry at #4.
Australian ARIA charts:

  • ARIA Music DVD Chart Top 40: "'68 Comeback Special - 50th Anniversary Edition" climbed from #5 to #4.
  • ARIA Music DVD Chart Top 40: "The King of Rock and Roll - 30 Hit Performances and More" re-entry at #30.
Classic Albums

Due for release from the Reel to Reel label on May 24, 2019 are the 4-CD digi-pack sets “The USA Singles Collection 1954-1962 Plus Bonus EP’s” containing " Something for everyone", "Blue Hawaii", "Pot Luck" and "Girls! Girls! Girls!" with additional tracks and  “Elvis Presley Vol. 2 - Four Classic Albums Plus EP’s and Singles".

Tracks The USA Singles Collection 1954-1962 Plus Bonus EP’s: 
CD 1: That's All Right Mama - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin' Tonight - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You're A Heartbreaker - Baby, Let's Play House - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - Mystery Trai -0 I Forgot To Remember To Forge - Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The On - I Want You, I Need You, I Love Yo - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - I Got A Woman - I'm Counting On You - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry - Tryin' To Get To You - I Love You Because

CD 2: Blue Moon - Just Because - Money Honey - One Sided Love Affair - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Shake Rattle And Roll - Love Me Tender - Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - Playing For Keeps - Too Much - All Shook Up - That's When Your Heartaches Begin - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Loving You - Jailhouse Rock - Treat Me Nice - Don't - I Beg Of You - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Doncha Think It's Time - Hard Headed Woman - Don't Ask Me Why - One Night - I Got Stung

CD 3: I Need Your Love Tonight - Fool Such As I - Big Hunk O' Love - My Wish Came True - Stuck On You - Fame And Fortune - It's Now Or Never - Mess Of Blues - Are You Lonesome Tonight - I Gotta Know - Surrender - Lonely Man - I Feel So Bad - Wild In The Country - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Little Sister - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock A Hula Baby - Good Luck Charm - Anything That's Part Of You - She's Not You - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello - Return To Sender - Where Do You Come From

CD 4: (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) - It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) - I Believe - Take My Hand Precious Lord - I Need You So - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Blueberry Hill - Is It So Strange - Flaming Star - Summer Kisses Winter Tears - Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I'm Not The Marrying Kind - King Of The Whole Wide World - This Is Living - Riding The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune

Tracks Elvis Presley Vol. 2 - Four Classic Albums Plus EP’s and Singles

CD 1: There's Always Me - Give Me The Right - It's A Sin - Sentimental Me - Starting Today - Gently - I'm Comin' Home - In Your Arms - Put The Blame On Me - Judy - I Want You With Me - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell - Blue Hawaii - Almost Always True - Aloha Oe - No More - Can't Help Falling In Love - Rock-A-Hula Baby - Moonlight Swim - Ku-U-I-Po (Hawaiian Sweetheart) - Ito Eats - Slicin' Sand - Hawaiian Sunset - Beach Boy Blues - Island Of Love - Hawaiian Wedding Song

CD 2: Kiss Me Quick - Just For Old Time Sake - Gonna Get Back Home Somehow - (Such An) Easy Question - Steppin' Out Of Line - I'm Yours - Something Blue - Suspicion - I Feel That I've Known You Forever - Night Rider - Fountain Of Love - That's Someone You Never Forget - Girls! Girls! Girls! - I Don't Wanna Be Tied - Where Do You Come From - I Don't Want To - We'll Be Together - A Boy Like Me, A Girl Like You - Earth Boy - Return To Sender - Because Of Love - Thanks To The Rolling Sea - Song Of The Shrimp - The Walls Have Ears - We're Coming In Loaded

CD 3: Flaming Star - Summer Kisses Winter Tears - Follow The Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I'm Not The Marrying Kind - King Of The Whole Wide World - This Is Living - Riding The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune - Let Me - Poor Boy - We're Gonna Move - Is It So Strange - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don't Leave Me Now (Version 2) - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care

CD 4: Surrender - Lonely Man - I Feel So Bad - Wild In The Country - (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Little Sister - Good Luck Charm - Anything That's Part Of You - She's Not You - Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello - That's All Right Mama - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Good Rockin' Tonight - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Milkcow Blues Boogie - You're A Heartbreaker - Baby Let's Play House - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - Mystery Train - I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Long Live The King

The Spanish Casa Editorial Jatziri publisher published the 48-page magazine special "Elvis Presley - Long Live The King".

Silver Award

The British Phonographic Industry, B.P.I., awarded the LP / CD the 1997 "Jailhouse Rock" album a Silver Award for the sales over 60,000 copies (streams plus digital downloads plus physical sales) in the U.K.  

(Source: UK Mix / Billboard / Official Chart Company / IRMA / ARIA)