Friday, January 31, 2020

January 31 - 50,000,000 Vinyl Fans Can't Be Wrong

Sony Legacy re-issued the classic greatest hits compilation "50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong: Elvis' Gold Records, Volume 2" on 180 Gr. vinyl. 

Side A: I Need Your Love Tonight / Don't / Wear My Ring Around Your Neck / My Wish Came True / I Got Stung
Side B: One Night / A Big Hunk O' Love / I Beg of You / (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I / Doncha' Think It's Time.

Happy Birthday

Jerry Scheff celebrated his 79th birthday. 

Donating Guitars in Nashville


James Burton donated a new batch of guitars through his James Burton Foundation to the Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital and the V.A. Hospital, both in Nashville, TN.

"We believe in healing through the gift of music. Thanks to everyone who partners and supports the James Burton Foundation with their time and money.

Without your support, we couldn’t continue to make this difference. If you’d like to make a donation, any amount helps, visit www.jamesburtonfoundation.org".

Cancelled

The “Elvis: Seen/Unseen” show at the The Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ has been cancelled.

(Source: Amazon / James Burton Foundation)