Thursday, August 17, 2023

August 17 - Million Dollar Vinyl

The Danish Memphis Mansion released their 'Million Dollar Session' LP on a double CD. 

Tracks CD 1: Instrumental / Love Me Tender (Instrumental) / Mr. Sandman (Instrumental) / Jingle Bells (Instrumental) / White Christmas (Instrumental) / Reconsider Baby / Don't Be Cruel / Paralyzed / Don't Be Cruel / Theres No Place Like Home / When The Saints Go Marchin In / Softly And Tenderly / When God Dips His Love In My Heart / Just A Little Talk With Jesus / Jesus Walked That Lonesome Vally / I Shall Not Be Moved / Peace In The Valley / Down By The River Side.

CD 2: I'm With The Crowd But So Alone / Farther Along / Blessed Jesus (Hold My Hand) / On The Jericho Road / I Just Can't Make It By Myself / Little Cabin On The Hill / Summertime Is Past And Gone / I Hear A Sweet Voice Calling / Sweetheart You Done Me Wrong / The Keeper Of The Key / Crazy Arms / Don't Forbid Me / Too Much Monkey Business / Brown Eyed Handsome Man / Out Of Sight Out Of Mind / Brown Eyed Handsome Man / Don't Forbid Me / You Belong To My Heart / Is It So Strange / Thats Where Your Heartaches Begin / Brown Eyed Handsome Man / Rip It Up / Im Gonna Bid My Blues Goodbye / Crazy Arms / That's My Desire / End Of The Road / Black Bottom Stamp / You're The Only Star In My Blue Heaven / Elvis Leaves The Building.

For Speakers Corner Fans Only

The German Speakers Corner the re-release of 'For LP Fans Only' arrived with the first fans - two weeks before the official release date of September 1st. 2023 - according to posts on Facebook. This album was originally released in 2008, for this reissue the same analogue remastered tapes were used. 

Also due on that date is 'From Elvis In Memphis', created from the analog master tape and with 100% analog mastering. The label used their 2003 remastered tapes.  

(Source: Memphis Mansion / Speakers Corner / Facebook)