Saturday, August 26, 2023

August 26 - Both Sides of the Movies Vinyl

The Legendary Artist record label released the LPs 'Both Sides of Elvis' and 'Elvis at the Movies'. The latter features material from the movies 'Girls! Girls! Girls!', 'Jailhouse Rock', 'Love Me Tender', 'King Creole', Loving You', 'Blue Hawaii' and 'G.I. Blues'. 

Tracks 'Both Sides of Elvis':
Side A: That's All Right / All Shook Up / Heartbreak Hotel / Good Rockin' Tonight / I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone / Hound Dog / Mystery Train / Blue Moon Of Kentucky.

Side B: Don't Be Cruel / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / I Love You Because / Are You Lonesome Tonight / Have I Told You Lately That I Love You / The Girl Of My Best Friend / (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley / Can't Help Falling In Love.

Tracks 'Elvis at the Movies': 
Side A:  King Creole (King Creole) / Return To Sender (Girls! Girls! Girls!) / Hard Headed Woman (King Creole) / Loving You (Loving You) / Blue Suede Shoes (G.I. Blues) / Got A Lot Of Livin' To Do (Loving You) / You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care) (Jailhouse Rock) / (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear (Loving You).

Side B: Jailhouse Rock (Jailhouse Rock) / Hot Dog (Loving You) / Girls! Girls! Girls! (Girls! Girls! Girls!) / Trouble (King Creole) / Love Me Tender (Love Me Tender) / Rock-A-Hula Baby (Blue Hawaii) / Blueberry Hill (Loving You) / Wooden Heart (G.I. Blues).

(Source: Pascal Matteo)