Friday, September 01, 2023

September 01 - A Golden Christmas

The DOL record label re-issued 'Elvis Christmas Album' as a Limited Edition on180 Gr.  gold colored vinyl. The album comes with a selection of Elvis' greatest hits as bonus tracks.

Side A: L Santa Claus Is Back In Town / White Christmas / Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / I'll Be Home For Christmas / Blue Christmas / Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me / Silent Night / Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem / Treat Me Nice / My Wish Came True / Don't.

Side B: I Believe / Tell Me Why / Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do! / All Shook Up / Mean Woman Blues / (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) / I Beg Of You / That's When Your Heartaches Begin / Take My Hand, Precious Lord.

Analogue Re-issues

The German Speakers Corner record label re-issued their 2008 edition of 'For LP Fans Only' (previously released in 2008) and 'From Elvis In Memphis' (previously released in 2003). For these re-issues the label used the same analogue remastered tapes. 

(Source: Pascal Matteo / Speakers Corner)