Tuesday, April 23, 2024

April 23 - A Hawaiian Vinyl Songbook

Due for released from the V180 record label is the LP 'Elvis Presley - Songbook with Friends'. This Limited Edition comes on 180 Gr. blue-green-yellow colored vinyl. More information when available. 


Hawaii 1973

Due for release on May 31, 2024 on red colored vinyl is the double 10-inch set 'Hawaii 1973'. 


Publicity stated: A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favourite part of the business.’ – Elvis Presley.

The stellar live performance featured on this record is a moment of brilliance. This is the soundtrack of the satellite broadcast of Elvis’ concert special from Hawaii on 14 January 1973. This was arguably his final moment of genius.

Featuring many classics from Elvis’ incredible catalogue, the 22 songs he performed included Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog and An American Trilogy.
The broadcast was seen by approximately 1.3 billion people in 36 countries and remains a fan favourite that clearly demonstrates the talent and charisma of the man they call ‘The King’ – Elvis Presley.
Limited to just 500 numbered copies.

Side One
2001: A Space Odyssey
See See Rider
Burnin’ Love
Something
You Gave Me a Mountain

Side Two
Steamroller Blues
My Way
Love Me
Johnny B. Goode
It’s Over
Blue Suede Shoes
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry

Side Three
I Can’t Stop Loving You
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Fever
Welcome to My World
Suspicious Minds

Side Four
I’ll Remember You
Long Tall Sally / Whole Lotta Shakin’
An American Trilogy
Big Hunk O’ Love
Can’t Help Falling in Love

(Source: Amazon / Pascal Matteo)