Wednesday, October 20, 2021

October 20 - Stereo Agent

The U.K. based Memphis Recording Service announced the release of the Deluxe Double CD / Book 'Elvis: Mono To Stereo - The Complete RCA Studio Masters 1956' with November 26, 2021 as the release date. 

From the press release: 2CD set contains the complete master recordings of Elvis’ 1956 RCA studio recordings in mono and, for the first time, in stereo. Using DES (Digitally Extracted Stereo) our engineers have now created new, authentic stereo mixes from original mono recordings. All tracks have been restored and remastered by expert audio engineers, using highly sophisticated sound processing techniques

Tracks CD 1 - Stereo: Got A Woman - Heartbreak Hotel - Money Honey - I'm Counting On You - I Was The One - Blue Suede Shoes - My Baby Left Me - One-Sided Love Affair - So Glad You're Mine - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Tutti Frutti - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - Playing For Keeps - Love Me - How Do You Think I Feel - How's The World Treating You - Paralyzed - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - Old Shep - Too Much - Anyplace Is Paradise - Ready Teddy - First In Line - Rip It Up - Old Shep (Alternate Version - Take 5)

Tracks CD 2 - Mono: I Got A Woman - Heartbreak Hotel - Money Honey - I'm Counting On You - I Was The One - Blue Suede Shoes - My Baby Left Me - One-Sided Love Affair - So Glad You're Mine - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Tutti Frutti - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Anyway You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) - Playing For Keeps - Love Me - How Do You Think I Feel - How's The World Treating You - Paralyzed - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - Old Shep - Too Much - Anyplace Is Paradise - Ready Teddy - First In Line - Rip It Up - Old Shep (Alternate Version - Take 5).


Agent King

Priscilla Presley posted a small update on Twitter regarding the upcoming television series: "We are still working on Agent King diligently. It should be released in 2022!".

(Source: Elvis Club Berlin / Priscilla Presley)