Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Review Elvis Day By Day 2022 - 2

Adrian Tedeschi received his copy of ‘Elvis Day By Day 2022’ and allowed me to share his first impressions:

"Just to let you know the books arrived yesterday and all i can say is WOW! 

When I eventually opened the packages (initially thought it was the new ‘On Tour’ set) I had a quick flick through or so I thought! I was literally still reading it going back and forth over the pages 2 hours later! I don't know where the time went but that shows me what an enjoyable and great product it is.

If I can compare it to other book releases, I have never, when receiving a new Lorentzen book, spent 2 hours let alone 1 browsing it as I always feel so let down by the over promise under delivery of his books. I cannot believe the amount of products released worldwide that go largely un
noticed, sure we know all about the imports from the FECC-forum and the like, but some of the other lesser known stuff is incredible.

I must admit when you released your first volume I was really skeptical thinking why do you need a book when it’s all on the net, well I am truly converted these books are as invaluable as a discography in my eyes .

Great work Kees, SUPERB in fact!

Thanks Adrian, I really appreciate the kind words; guess you really need to read it, to get to know, understand and like :-) the concept of this series. 

Here is a little preview clip to give you an impression:



For more information on the book and previews please visit >>> Poplar Tunes webshop. The book is also available through >>> Elvis 4 Sale