Wednesday, February 01, 2023

February 01 - A Sad Anniversary

On the day that Lisa Marie Presley should have turned 55, her mother Priscilla Presley posted on her Facebook page: 

"Today would have been Lisa’s 55th birthday. My wish is to protect my three grandchildren and keep our family together.

From the first moment I held Lisa in my arms, I’ve protected, loved and guided her, as I have my son. Our hearts are broken, and I am having to learn to live without my only daughter. We truly love all of you, and we feel your prayers. 

Thank you so much for caring so deeply for our family. 🌹"


More Nominations

The American Cinema Editors (ACE) has nominated Matt Villa, ACE ASE and Jonathan Redmond in the category 'Best Edited Feature Film – Drama, Theatrical' for their work on the 'ELVIS' movie for the 73rd annual ACE Eddie Awards.

(Source: Variety / ELVIS Movie on Facebook / Priscilla Presley on Facebook)