Thursday, October 12, 2023

October 12 - Complete U.S.A. EP Collection

Due for release from the Expensive Woodlands Recordings label on November 17, 2023 is the 4-CD-set 'Complete U.S.A. EP Collection 1955 - 1962'. 

Publicity stated: This fantastic 4-CD-set contains every track from The King's U.S. EP releases from 1955 to 1962, featuring 'Baby Let's Play House' from the Country & Western Jukebox Promotion Kit', and the press interviews from 'Elvis Sails'. 
Also included are the classic tracks 'Jailhouse Rock', 'Love Me Tender', 'Heartbreak Hotel', 'Mystery Train' and many more.

CD 1: Baby Let’s Play House - Blue Suede Shoes - Tutti Frutti - I Got A Woman - Just Because - I’m Counting On You - One Sided Love Affair - Tryin’ To Get To You - I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - I’ll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin’) - Heartbreak Hotel - I Was The One - Money Honey - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Shake Rattle And Roll - I Love You Because - Blue Moon - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Don’t Be Cruel - I Want You I Need You - Hound Dog - My Baby Left Me - Anyway You Want Me - I’m Left You’re Right She’s Gone - I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine - Mystery Train

CD 2: Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Paralyzed - Love Me Tender - Let Me - Poor Boy - We’re Gonna Move - So Glad You’re Mine - Old Shep - Ready Teddy - Anyplace Is Paradise - Long Tall Sally - First In Line - How Do You Think I Feel - How’s The World Treating You - There’ll Be Peace In The Valley - It Is No Secret - I Believe - Take My Hand Precious Lord - I Need You So - Have I Told You Lately - Blueberry Hill - Is It So Strange - Loving You - Party - Teddy Bear - True Love

CD 3: Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - Mean Women Blues - Got A Lot O’ Lovin’ To Do - Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - Don’t Leave Me Now - Baby I Don’t Care - Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Blue Christmas - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - I’ll Be Home For Christmas - King Creole - New Orleans - As Long As I Have You - Lover Doll - Trouble - Young Dreams - Crawfish - Dixieland Rock - White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus - O’ Little Town Of Bethlehem - Silent Night

CD 4: Hard Headed Woman - Good Rockin’ Tonight - Don’t - I Beg Of You - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Treat Me Nice - One Night - That’s Alright Mama - Too Much - All Shook Up - Don’t Ask Me Why - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Flaming Star - Summer Kisses Winter Tears - Are You Lonesome Tonight - It’s Now Or Never - Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I’m Not The Marrying Kind - King Of The Whole Wide World - This Is Living - Riding The Rainbow - Home Is Where The Heart Is - I Got Lucky - A Whistling Tune - Elvis Presley Press Interview - Elvis Presley Newsreel Interview - Elvis Presley Pat Hernon Interview

(Source: Pascal Matteo / Plastichead)