The French V.P.I. / L.M.L.R. record label announced the November 21, 2026 release of 'Elvis' Christmas Album' on vinyl with a snowflake effect.
Publicity stated: Following the success of 'Something For Everybody', Rock and Roll' and 'Blue Hawaii', all three featured in our now-iconic liquid-filled vinyl collection, the adventure continues with 'Elvis' Christmas Album'. For this unique edition, the vinyl contains tiny sparkly particles (glitter flakes), creating the magical effect of a snow globe.
This release is limited to 500 - 700 copies maximum, there will be no re-prints.
Side A:
1. Santa Claus Is Back in Town
2. White Christmas
3. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
4. I'll Be Home for Christmas
5. Blue Christmas
6. Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me
Side B:
1. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
2. Silent Night
3. (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me)
4. I Believe
5. Take My Hand, Precious Lord
6. It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
(Source: Pascal Matteo / Culture Factory)


