Due for release on October 23, 2026 is a vinyl edition of the 2003 track 'Christmas Peace' compilation. Publicity stated: Few voices have ever made Christmas feel as warm, or faith as deeply personal, as Elvis Presley's. This 2-LP collection brings together his most treasured holiday classics and timeless gospel recordings, a gift-worthy set that belongs in every fan's collection and sounds just as beautiful on Christmas morning as it does year-round.
Side A: Blue Christmas / Here Comes Santa Claus / White Christmas / Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) / I’ll Be Home For Christmas / Santa Claus Is Back In Town / If Every Day Was Like Christmas / On A Snowy Christmas Night / Winter Wonderland.
Side B: The Wonderful World Of Christmas / It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You) / I'll Be Home On Christmas Day / If I Get Home On Christmas Day / Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees / Merry Christmas Baby / Silver Bells.
Side C: O Little Town Of Bethlehem / Silent Night / (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) / I Believe / It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) / O Come, All Ye Faithful / The First Noel / His Hand In Mine.
Side D: In My Father’s House / Known Only To Him / Mansion Over The Hilltop / Crying In The Chapel / How Great Thou Art / In The Garden / Somebody Bigger Than You And I / Amazing Grace / He Touched Me.
The LP is available for pre-order from >>> Amazon.
Note: the LP features 33 of the 40 tracks of the original double CD release.
Happy Birthday
Elvis' former lead guitar player James Burton celebrated his 87th birthday, congratulations!
(Source: Graceland / James Burton)