Tuesday, September 06, 2022

September 06 - Take My Hand

Lesley Pilling published her fiction book 'Take My Hand ... Take My Whole Life Too'. 

Synopsis: Is is a simple idea. Fictional journal entries inspired by specific dates and incidents that, as Elvis fans, we all know so well. Some entries are what I have imagined could have been written by Elvis...

Others by fictional individuals who I have placed in familiar scenarios. So join us, take Elvis hand and journey through his life with him, it is quite a ride!


The Fifties Sessions

Due for release from the Select-O-Hits record label on September 9, 2022 are volumes 1 and 2 of 'Fifties Sessions'. Both volumes are 2-CD-sets. Volume 1 contains 59 songs in stereo, volume 2 holds 60 tracks.

Volume 1 CD 1: My Happiness - That's All Right - I Love You Because - Harbor Lights - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Blue Moon - Tomorrow Night - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin´) - I Don't Care If The Sun Don´t Shine - Just Because - Good Rockin´ Tonight - Milkow Blues Boogie - You´re A Heartbreaker - I´m Left, You´re Right, She´s Gone - Mystery Train - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Trying To Get To You - When It Rains, It Really Pours - I Got A Woman - Heartbreak Hotel - Money Honey - I´m Counting On You - I  Was The One - Blue Suede Shoes - My Baby Left Me - One-Sided Love Affair - So Glad You´re Mine - I´m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Tutti Frutti

CD 2: Lawdy, Miss Clawdy - Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - Any Way You Want Me - We're Gonna Move - Love Me Tender - Poor Boy - Let Me - Playing For Keeps - Love Me - Paralyzed - How Do You Think I Feel - How´s The World Treating You - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - Old Shep - Too Much - Anyplace In Paradise - Ready Teddy - First In Line - Rip It Up - I Believe -Tell Me Why - Got A Lot O´ Livin´ To Do - All Shook Up - Mean Woman Blues - (There´ll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) 


Volume 2: CD 1: That´s When Your Heartaches Begin - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) - Blueberry Hill - Have I Told You Latel That I Love You - Is It So Strange - Party - Lonesome Cowboy - Hot Dog - One Night Of Sin - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Don´t Leave Me Now (Version 1) - I Beg Of You - One Night - True Love - I Need You So - Loving You - When It Rains, It Really Pours - Jailhouse Rock - Young And Beautiful - I Want To Be Free - (You´re So Square) Baby I Don´t Care - Don´t Leave Me Now (Version 2) - Blue Christmas - White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus - Silent Night - O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - I´ll Be Home For Christmas

CD 2: Treat Me Nice - My Wish Came True - Don't - Danny - Hard Headed Woman - Trouble - New Orleans - Crawfish - Dixieland Rock - Lover Doll - Don´t Ask Me Why - As Long As I Have You - King Creole - Young Dreams - Steadfast, Loyal And True - Doncha' Think It´s Time - Your Cheatin´ Heart - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - I Need You Love Tonight - A Big Hunk O´ Love - Ain´t That Loving You Baby - (Now And Then There´s) A Fool Such As I - I Got Stung

Bonus Cuts (Sun Era Rarities): That´s When Your Heartaches Begin - Fool, Fool, Fool

Bonus Cuts (From "Follow That Dream" EP): Follow That Dream - Angel - What A Wonderful Life - I´m Not The Marring Kind

(Facebook / FECC / Select-O-Hits)