Sunday, March 26, 2023

March 26 - Long Live The King

Due for release from Lighthouse Productions on April 14, 2023 in Germany is the musical documentary DVD 'Elvis Presley - Long Live The King' featuring a collection of interviews, statements, private footage and music clips. The running time is 60 minutes.

The 28 chapters include Elvis´ Answering Machine, Intro Blue Moon Of Kentucky, Blue Suede Shoes, Elvis & June In Biloxi 1956, Shake Rattle & Roll, Baby Let's Playhouse, Army Induction 1958, Heartbreak Hotel, Army Footage 1958, Money Honey, Elvis Takes Germany 1958, Blue Suede Shoes # 2, Elvis In Paris 1959, Tutti Frutti, Elvis & Nancy Sinatra 1960, I Want You I Need You I Love You Elvis Army Press Conference 1960, Heartbreak Hotel # 2, Elvis Press Conference In His Father's Office 1960 Fame & Fortune, Elvis Press Conference Continue, Stuck On You, Hound Dog, I Got A Woman, I Was The One, Good Rockin' Tonight and more.

(Source: JVC)