Wednesday, July 27, 2022

July 27 - Soundtrack Released

The original motion picture soundtrack for Baz Luhrmann's 'ELVIS' biopic has been released (to the first dealers). It features performances by Elvis, Austin Butler and various other artists and remixes. The official release-date is July 29, 2022.

Track Listing: 1. Suspicious Minds (Vocal Intro)- Elvis Presley 2. Cotton Candy Land- Stevie Nicks & Chris Isaak 3. Vegas- Doja Cat 4. The King And I- Eminem & CeeLo Green 5. Tupelo Shuffle - Swae Lee & Diplo 6. Baby, Let's Play House- Austin Butler 7. Craw-Fever - Elvis Presley 8. Strange Things Are Happening Every Day- Yola 9. Trouble- Austin Butler 10. Can't Help Falling in Love- Kacey Musgraves 11. I Got A Feelin’ In My Body- Lenesha Randolph 12. Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child- Jazmine Sullivan 13. Edge of Reality (Tame Impala Remix)- Elvis Presley & Tame Impala 14. Power of My Love- Elvis Presley & Jack White 15. Polk Salad Annie (Film Mix)- Elvis Presley 16. Suspicious Minds (Film Edit)- Elvis Presley 17. Burning Love (Film Mix)- Elvis Presley 18. I Got A Feelin’ In My Body (Stuart Price Remix)- Elvis Presley & Stuart Price 19. Don't Fly Away (PNAU Remix)- Elvis Presley & PNAU 20. If I Can Dream- MÃ¥neskin 21. Suspicious Minds- Paravi 22. In the Ghetto (World Turns Remix)- Elvis Presley feat. Nardo Wick.

(Source: Memphis Mansion on Facebook)