Tuesday, May 03, 2022

May 03 - Rock Legend

Due for release from the French Saga Record label are the double CD and double LP sets 'Rock Legend'. 

Side A: That's All Right Mama - Good Rockin' Tonight - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - Mystery Train - Heartbreak Hotel - One-Sided Love Affair - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Blue Suede Shoes - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry.

Side B: Tutti Frutti - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - My Baby Left Me - Hound Dog - Don't Be Cruel - I Got A Woman - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Blue Moon.

Side C: Love Me Tender - Money Honey - All Shook Up - (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Let's Have A Party - Mean Woman Blues - Don't Leave Me Now - Jailhouse Rock - Hard Headed Woman.

Side D: Lover Doll - King Creole - Stuck On You - It's Now Or Never - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Can't Help Falling In Love - Good Luck Charm - Return To Sender.

On the CD version CD 1 contains sides A and B, CD 2 contains sides C and D.

(Source: Pascal Matteo / Amazon Spain)