Wednesday, August 24, 2022

August 24 - Elvis and Me

Priscilla Presley announced on Facebook that the audio and e-book editions of her memoir 'Elvis and Me' have been released by Blackstone Publishing.

She posted: "The audiobook is narrated by me, and I hope you will enjoy listening to my story of life and love with Elvis".


Elvis For Christmas

Due for re-release on October 28, 2022 from the Vinyl Passion record label is the LP 'Songs for Christmas'. The 12-track compilation, pressed on 180 Gr. Snowy White colored vinyl features the usual Christmas and Gospel standards. 

Tracks: Santa Claus Is Back In Town / White Christmas / Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Lane) / I'll Be Home For Christmas / Blue Christmas / Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) / O Little Town Of Bethlehem / Silent Night / (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) / I Believe / Take My Hand, Precious Lord / It Is No Secret (What God Can Do).


Grands Hommes

Released in France by Le Journaux is the magazine 'Elvis Presley' in the 'Grands Hommes' series. 

(Priscilla Presley in Facebook / Sounds / Pascal Matteo)