Monday, October 17, 2022

October 17 - Colored Debut Vinyl

The Vip Vop record label announced the November 25, 2022 release of a Limited Edition 10-inch LP of Elvis Presley's self titled debut album. 

Publicity statedThis new Limited Edition of Elvis' debut album contains 11 remastered tracks on pink green colored vinyl. As a bonus it contains a 7-inch sized 16-page booklet with rare photos and liner notes by Mojo writer and author Max Decharne and a fold-out poster of the original uncropped photo from the album cover.

Side A: Blue Suede Shoes / I'm Counting On You / I Got A Woman / One-Sided love affair / I Love You Because / Just Because.

Side B: Tutti Frutti / Trying To Get To You / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) / I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darling) / Blue Moon 2:43.

(Source: Townsend Music / Pascal Matteo)